The specimen is subjected to severe vibrations which is a simulation of the actual condition through which the specimen/component will undergo.
- Real-time test monitoring.
- Graphical data available for the entire period and will be shared with the customer upon request.
- Customizable mounting
- Accuracy up to 0.1Hz
- Standard: MIL-STD-202 Method 204
- Period: 12 cycles each of 3 orientation for 20 min
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Acceleration.: 5g
- Frequency: 10 to 2000 Hz
- Temperature: High-temperature 125℃ and Low-temperature -55℃
Mechanical vibration (5 to 2000 Hz)
*Testing condition as per customer requirements is not subjected to accredited test reports.