Super alloy powder
Scope: Manufacturing and supply of super alloy powder Cobalt and Nickel base.
- Nickel base, iron-nickel, and cobalt-base super alloys are generally used at elevated temperatures above 1000 F (540 C).
- Nickel based super alloys are used in aerospace applications.
- Cobalt-base super-alloys may be used in lieu of nickel-base super-alloys, depending on actual strength needs and the type of corrosive attack expected
Powders produced with ALD’s VIGA systems typically have the following characteristics:
- Spherical shape
- Good rheological flow characteristics
- Particle size ranging from 30 µm ≤ d50 ≤ 90 µm
- High purity
- High flow ability
- Low O, N, and H concentrations
- Rapidly solidified and homogeneous micro structure
- VIM : 250 Kg capacity
- Inert gas atomizer : 50 Kg per 15 min
- Specialized packing with Dehumidifier chamber