The magnetic material is enclosed in a metal Pot hence known as a ‘Pot Magnet’. Pot magnets are used for gripping, clamping, Lifting, mounting & fixture applications.
Its compact compact size & ability to produce high holding force makes it preferable to use in various applications.
The pot magnets are made of NdFeb magnets. These magnets are enclosed in a mild steel shell which acts as a flux concentrator & hence the smaller size of magnet can also generate high holding force.
The outer pot is chemical plated to avoid corrosion.
Depending on the requirement of holding force the type of magnet can be selected.
- The pot magnet is made up of MS. shell, NdFeb magnet, & aluminium/S.S ring spacer.
- The magnetic surface is finished well to obtain a smooth surface. Smooth Surface sticks to the object well to obtain maximum holding force.
- Standard external threading are provided on a non magnetic side for fixing.
- The absence of epoxy binding allows for high temperature & chemical stripping application.
- Suitable for high operating temperature : 80°C~120°C
- Compact in size.
- Retains their magnetism permanently, but external strong magnetic field & temperature beyond specified limits can reduce the holding capacity.
- The magnetic field is restricted to the pot only hence no effect of magnetism on nearby objects.
- Variety of options available.
|N-52 High Grdae NdFeB POT MAGNETS - OPERATING TEMPERATURE- 80°C|
|Sr.no.||Model No.||A||B||C||D||Magnet Size||Pull Force|
|1||150||DIA 29||13 HT||M4||25 HT||DIA. 23 x 10 THK||28 KG|
|2||151||DIA 29||9 HT||M4||21 HT||DIA. 23 x 6 THK||26 KG|
|3||152||DIA 26||9 HT||M4||21 HT||DIA. 20 x 6 THK||20 KG|
- The forces have been determined at room temperature on a plate in polished steel (Q235B) with a thickness of 10 mm (80mm/min). Maximum deviation of -10% compared to the specified value is possible in exceptional cases.
- Value is exceeded in general.
- Depending on the type of application (installation situation, temperatures, counter anchor, etc.) the forces can be influenced enormously.
- The indicated values are serving as an orientation.
Please get advice and help from our experts.
FAQ for Ndfeb Pot Magnet
- 1) Is it readily available?
- Ans - We do keep stock, but please confirm by calling on mob. no. 9930142441
- 2) What is warranty term?
- Ans - 1 Year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- 3) What is the maximum temperature it can withstand?
- Ans - It is made up Alnico Magnet which can withstand upto 400 Deg C.
- 4) What is use of Pole keeper?
- Ans - We supply pot magnet with pole keeper. Pole keper basically use to avoid damage to the magentic surface during transport & storage. Please remove pole keeper before using magnet
- 5) Is it available in customize size?
- Ans - No
- 6) Can these pot magnet be use for pick & place applications?
- Ans - PML pot magnets use for general holding & lifting applications. PML mini-electro magnets can use for pick & place applications
- 7) Can we use pot magnet on rough surface?
- Ans - No, PML pot magent has smooth finished top surface so to hold/lift object material, So we recommend to use on smooth surface only.
- 8) What will be the life for magnet?
- Ans - It is a permanent magnet it will not loose its magnetism. Magnet can get demagnetized in two cases, a) When it get damaged. b) When magnet get exposed beyond specified operating temperature. But magnet can loose its magnetism 2% to 3% over the span of 5years.
- 9) Do you have any dealer or distributor at nearby place?
- Ans - No. We directly deal with the customer & can provide delivery anywhere in india.
- 10) What is the status of my order?
- Ans - Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order. Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order.
- 11) Can I change my order?
- Ans - We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet. Once your order is under the status "preparing for shipping", "shipping" or "delivered", then we cannot accept any edits to your order. To make changes to your order, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at email@example.com.
- 12) Where do you ship?
- Ans - We currently ship only in India. For shipping outside of these countries, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13) How long does it take to ship my order?
- Ans - Once you've placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours after receipt of payment to process it for delivery. If payment and order is made at any time on a non working day, the order will be shipped the next working day. Non working days include Sundays, Even Saturdays and National and Maharashtra State Holidays.
- 14) What payment methods do you accept?
- Ans - You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card and bank deposit. You can choose these payment methods at checkout.
- 15) How can I track my package?
- Ans - Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order. Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order
- 16) Do you accept returns?
- Ans - We do accept returns in respect to the following conditions:
- - The item must have been sold on our online store
- - The item shouldn't have been used in any way
- - The return or exchange request is made within 1week of delivery
- - The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
To ask for a return, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at email@example.com.
- 17) Can I exchange an item?
- Ans - We do accept exchanges and they follow the same conditions as returns In order to ask for an exchange, please mention that you would like your item to be exchanged with another item when preparing your return with our support.
- 18) Are returns free?
- Ans - Returns within India are free. You can refer to the delivery paper within your package to organize your return. Feel free to call us at 9930142441 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more details.