||Strip form(Max mm)
|Wire form(Max mm)
||Diameter 6 mm
- Withstand high temperature
- Durable and Reliable
- High Electrical Conductivity
- Easy and Safe to install
- Flexibility in wiring
- Efficient performance
- Shock Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
- Customization Available
The range of Terminal Connectors are manufactured from premium quality raw material including brass, copper, stainless steel, steel or any material composition widely used in industries.
Any size available as per customer drawings and specifications or samples.
ISO metric,UNC, UNF, BSP, BSPT, NPT, DIN, JIS, Standard or any type of international standard according to requirements.
Finish & Plating:
Natural, Nickel-Plated, Tinned or any type of plating and coating according to customer specifications.
Advantage over conventional press forming
- Saving material: Conventional press machine needs wider strips for automatic production; This machine uses exact width strip for production.
- High efficiency:Capability of automatic machine is efficient as compared to Conventional press saving energy consumption.
- More stable processing quality due to continuous automatic process
- Cheaper Tooling:One combined tool can replace several tools on several pressing machines.
- Automatic lubricating, less wear & Tear, suitable for mass production.
Features of Machines
Machining of Precise parts:Available for economic mass production of parts for electronics,home appliances & Automobiles, & other precise components.
High value-Added machining:One integrated process designed for bending,tapping,welding & assemblies works.
Easy to produce many items in small lots:It is possible to produce many items in small lots by using only a pair of mold with basic tool.
Operation system designed for ten sets per operator:Full automatic operation can be done by just feeding materials while being automatically stopped by a sensor when any error occurs on molds or materials