Alnico Pot Magnets
Introducing our ALNICO Pot Magnets, a versatile and reliable solution for your magnetic holding needs. These pot magnets are crafted using high-quality Alnico magnet material, known for its excellent magnetic properties and durability.
Experience the power and versatility of our ALNICO Pot Magnets for your magnetic holding applications. With their strong holding power, durability, and easy installation, these magnets are an excellent choice for a wide range of industrial and technical tasks. Invest in reliable magnetic solutions with our ALNICO pot magnets.
Applications Of Alnico Pot Magnets:
ALNICO Pot Magnets find numerous applications across various industries due to their strong magnetic force and robust construction. Here are some common applications where ALNICO Pot Magnets are widely used:
- Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Magnetic Fixtures and Clamping.
- Magnetic Door Catches.
- Temperature Stability.
- Retrieving and Lifting Applications.
- Magnetic Sensors and Switches.
- Scientific and Research Applications.
- Automotive and Motor Applications.
- Holding Fixtures for Tools and Equipment.
Pull Force Testing: This test assesses the maximum pull force or holding force of the ALNICO Pot Magnet. A specialized pull force tester or dynamometer is used to apply a gradually increasing force perpendicular to the magnet surface until the magnet releases the test object. This test determines the magnet's ability to hold objects securely.
Types Of Alnico Pot Magnets:
1. Alnico Deep Pot Magnets:
|Alnico Deep Pot Magnets|
|Sr.no.||Model No.||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(Tap)||Holding Force|
2. Alnico Shallow Pot Magnets:
|Alnico Shallow Pot Magnets|
|Sr.no.||Model No.||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||Holding Force|
3. Alnico Pot Magnets with Interrupter:
|Alnico Deep Pot Magnets|
|Sr.no.||Model No.||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||D(mm)||Holding Force|
- The forces have been determined at room temperature on a plate in polished steel (Q235B) with a thickness of 10 mm.
- Maximum deviation of -10% compared to the specified value is possible in exceptional cases.
- Value is exceeded in general.
- Depending on the type of application (installation situation, temperatures, counter anchor, etc.) the forces can be influenced enormously.
- The indicated values are serving as an orientation.
- Strong Holding Power.
- Robust Construction.
- Versatile Design.
- Temperature Stability.
- Easy Installation.
- Wide Range of Sizes and Configurations.
- Multipurpose Applications.
- Quality Assurance.
Videos of Pot Magnet
FAQ for Ndfeb Pot Magnet
- 1) Is it readily available?
- Ans - We do keep stock, but please confirm by calling on mob. no. 9930142441
- 2) What is warranty term?
- Ans - 1 Year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- 3) What is the maximum temperature it can withstand?
- Ans - It is made up Alnico Magnet which can withstand upto 400 Deg C.
- 4) What is use of Pole keeper?
- Ans - We supply pot magnet with pole keeper. Pole keper basically use to avoid damage to the magentic surface during transport & storage. Please remove pole keeper before using magnet
- 5) Is it available in customize size?
- Ans - No
- 6) Can these pot magnet be use for pick & place applications?
- Ans - PML pot magnets use for general holding & lifting applications. PML mini-electro magnets can use for pick & place applications
- 7) Can we use pot magnet on rough surface?
- Ans - No, PML pot magent has smooth finished top surface so to hold/lift object material, So we recommend to use on smooth surface only.
- 8) What will be the life for magnet?
- Ans - It is a permanent magnet it will not loose its magnetism. Magnet can get demagnetized in two cases, a) When it get damaged. b) When magnet get exposed beyond specified operating temperature. But magnet can loose its magnetism 2% to 3% over the span of 5years.
- 9) Do you have any dealer or distributor at nearby place?
- Ans - No. We directly deal with the customer & can provide delivery anywhere in india.
- 10) What is the status of my order?
- Ans - Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order. Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order.
- 11) Can I change my order?
- Ans - We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet. Once your order is under the status "preparing for shipping", "shipping" or "delivered", then we cannot accept any edits to your order. To make changes to your order, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12) Where do you ship?
- Ans - We currently ship only in India. For shipping outside of these countries, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at email@example.com.
- 13) How long does it take to ship my order?
- Ans - Once you've placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours after receipt of payment to process it for delivery. If payment and order is made at any time on a non working day, the order will be shipped the next working day. Non working days include Sundays, Even Saturdays and National and Maharashtra State Holidays.
- 14) What payment methods do you accept?
- Ans - You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card and bank deposit. You can choose these payment methods at checkout.
- 15) How can I track my package?
- Ans - Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order. Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order
- 16) Do you accept returns?
- Ans - We do accept returns in respect to the following conditions:
- - The item must have been sold on our online store
- - The item shouldn't have been used in any way
- - The return or exchange request is made within 1week of delivery
- - The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
To ask for a return, please call us at 9930142441 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17) Can I exchange an item?
- Ans - We do accept exchanges and they follow the same conditions as returns In order to ask for an exchange, please mention that you would like your item to be exchanged with another item when preparing your return with our support.
- 18) Are returns free?
- Ans - Returns within India are free. You can refer to the delivery paper within your package to organize your return. Feel free to call us at 9930142441 or mail us at email@example.com. for more details.