Precast Concreate Magnet
Precast Concrete Magnet/ Shuttering Magnet is the new type building material widely used in construction site, High- Developments projects,etc, Railway Infrastructure projects etc. in precast concrete form-work system. There by increasing building stability, while reducing labor costs and cost savings.
The precast concrete Form-works are afforded the opportunity to properly cure and be closely monitored by plant employees. Using a precast concrete form-work offers many potential advantages over on-site casting. Precast concrete production performed on ground level, which helps with safety throughout a project.
There is greater control over material quality and workmanship in a precast plant compared to a construction site. The forms used in a precast plant can be reused hundreds to thousands of times before they have to be replaced, often making it cheaper than on-site casting when looking at the cost per unit of form-work.
Advantages of Precast Concrete Magnet
- Easy to operate.
- Use with wood or steel form-works.
- Simple and exact positioning.
- Adhesive force ranging from 450 Kg to 2100 Kg.
- Avoid welding or bolting to the form-work table thus preserving surface finish.
- Same magnet can be used for various application.
- Integrated threaded holes to adapt form-work.
- Adapters to be custom made.
|PML Precast Concrete Magnets|