Pot magnet assemblies are generally used for gripping, clamping and fixture applications. Made from either Alnico or Ferrite magnet. The magnet is enclosed within a powder coated mild steel shell and aluminium ring spacer.
- The 'deep' pot proportions provide excellent performance and stability
- Pot Magnet is supplied with metal keepers - Stops leakages of Magnetic Flux when not in use
- North Pole is located in the center
- The absence of epoxy bind allows for high temperatures and chemical stripping applications
- High Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°C